This peanut butter yogurt fruit dip recipe is an easy and healthy way to serve up your favorite sliced fruits. Made with just 4 ingredients and a moment of your time you can have a few servings worth ready in less time than it takes to prep your apples.
My kids love to eat fruit but they especially love it when I give them something to dip their apple slices into. While they enjoy Nutella like a fish enjoys water, they also have a soft spot in their hearts for this yogurt dip for fruit. This skinny peanut butter yogurt dip is great because it can be a pretty healthy alternative.
Using Greek yogurt and low-sugar peanut butter in combination with raw honey really helps to make this dip healthy while keeping it tasty, rich, and creamy.
For another tasty fruit dip option, check out my Creamy Vanilla Fruit Dip!
- Peanut butter: Use any creamy peanut butter of choice. You can even use other nut butters for a more allergen-friendly option.
- Yogurt: Use Vanilla or plain Greek yogurt or regular vanilla flavored yogurt works well too. Greek yogurt is packed with calcium though so if you're looking for a healthier alternative stick with Greek.
- Cinnamon: This is a great way to add in a little flavor nd make the dip more well-rounded. Not only that but cinnamon helps to lower blood pressure and improve gut health.
- Honey: We like to keep a jar of local raw honey on hand because it's packed with healthier benefits and supports the local community, but any type of honey or even agave will work to sweeten this dip.
🍽 Equipment Needed
BeeyondCereal is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
This Greek yogurt apple dip can be left covered in the fridge for up to a week. For best results eat sooner rather than later as the dip may separate and need to be remixed as it ages.
Apples are a huge favorite around here whether they are sweet or tart. Other great fruit options include sliced strawberries, grapes, and cherries. orange slices, peaches, and fresh blackberries can also be a great summer treat combination.
Yogurt and fruit when served together can be a great and healthy treat packed with vitamins, nutrients, and calcium. All that great stuff your body needs for energy and burning fats.
Check out how to make peanut butter yogurt fruit dip with these simple step-by-step instructions:
- Mix together all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix until smooth and well blended.
- Serve immediately with your favorite sliced fruits.
- Keep stored in the fridge in a covered bowl when not being eaten.
More great fruit recipes to try
- No Bake Apple Donuts
- Fresh Strawberry Pie
- Rustic Strawberry Galette
- Christmas Tree Fruit Pizza
- Honey Lime Fruit Salad
- Heaven Berry Fluff Salad
Peanut Butter Yogurt Fruit Dip
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt (Greek or regular) ($0.80)
- ¼ cup peanut butter ($0.21)
- 1 tablespoon raw honey ($0.14)
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon ($0.05)
- In a bowl, mix together all of the ingredients until smooth.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and chill in the fridge for a few hours or serve immediately with your favorite sliced fruits.