This peanut butter yogurt fruit dip recipe is an easy and healthy way to serve up your favorite sliced fruits. Made with just 4 ingredients and a moment of your time, you can have a few servings worth ready in less time than it takes to prep your apples.
My kids love to eat fruit, but they especially love it when I give them something to dip their apple slices into. While they enjoy Nutella like a fish enjoys water, they also have a soft spot in their hearts for this yogurt dip for fruit.
The creamy texture of this skinny peanut butter yogurt dip makes it incredibly versatile, allowing you to dip various fruits such as apple slices, banana chunks, strawberries, or even pineapple spears.
The peanut butter adds a delicious nuttiness without overpowering the fruity goodness of the fresh produce. With each dip, you'll savor the delightful contrast between the creamy, nutty dip and the juicy, sweet fruits.
🍯 Why This Recipe Works
- It can be a health-conscious option. Combining Greek yogurt with low-sugar peanut butter and raw honey significantly contributes to making this dip nutritious while maintaining its delightful, creamy richness.
- It pairs well with many fruits. We've yet to find a fruit that didn't taste good with this dip. Apples, bananas, and fresh berries were all incredibly good. We even enjoyed it with pretzels, celery, and carrot sticks for a savory twist.
- It's quick to make. Just mix a few ingredients together in a bowl, and you're done. This recipe comes together and is ready to serve before the commercial break ends.
Peanut butter- Use any creamy peanut butter of choice. You can even use other nut butters for a more allergen-friendly option.
Yogurt- Use Vanilla or plain Greek yogurt, or regular vanilla flavored yogurt works well too.
Honey- We like to keep a jar of local raw honey on hand because it's packed with healthier benefits and supports the local community, but any type of honey or even agave will work to sweeten this dip.
For specific ingredients and measurements, please see the recipe card below.
Step 1: Mix together all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix until smooth and well blended.
Step 2: Serve immediately with your favorite sliced fruits.
Step 3: Keep stored in the fridge in a covered bowl when not being eaten.
This Greek yogurt apple dip can be left covered in the fridge for up to a week. For best results, eat sooner rather than later as the dip may separate and need to be remixed as it ages.
Apples are a huge favorite around here, whether they are sweet or tart. Other great fruit options include sliced strawberries, grapes, and cherries. Orange slices, peaches, and fresh blackberries can also be a great summer treat combination.
Yogurt and fruit, when served together, can be a great and healthy treat packed with vitamins, nutrients, and calcium. All that great stuff your body needs for energy and burning fats.
❤️ More Delicious Appetizer Recipes
If you tried this Peanut Butter Yogurt Fruit Dip, please leave a ⭐️ star rating and share your feedback in the 📝 comments section below. I would truly appreciate it!
Peanut Butter Yogurt Fruit Dip
- 1 cup Vanilla yogurt (Greek or regular) ($0.80)
- ¼ cup Peanut butter ($0.21)
- 1 Tablespoon Raw honey ($0.14)
- ½ teaspoon Ground cinnamon ($0.05)
- In a bowl, mix together all of the ingredients until smooth.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and chill in the fridge for a few hours or serve immediately with your favorite sliced fruits.