Looking for a perfect DIY pumpkin creamer that doesn't take much? You're going to love this recipe! I swear it's better than the bottles or standing in line.
What started as a mad dash to make creamer one morning for my black coffee turned into a pumpkin spice creamer recipe I enjoy making over and over again.
This pumpkin spice creamer has everything from real pumpkin to spices, flavor, sweetness, and creaminess. It's not as sweet as the storebought, but it also doesn't leave that weird aftertaste in your mouth either (or maybe that's just me?)
I'm a momma that can't live without coffee. If I go too long without it I get caffeine withdrawal migraines, so having this recipe handy is perfect for when I forget to pick up a bottle of creamer at the store.
- Milk or half and half
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Pumpkin puree
- Vanilla Extract
- Maple Syrup
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
For the exact amounts needed, please see the recipe card below.
🍽 Equipment Needed
BeeyondCereal is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
Check out how to make homemade pumpkin spice creamer with these simple step-by-step instructions:
In a medium sized saucepan, mix together all of the ingredients over medium heat.
Whisk until smooth and then remove from heat.
Allow to cool.
Use as needed and keep stored in a closed container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Stir or shake before each use.
🍴 Recipe Tips
This DIY coffee creamer recipe is so simple and easy you really don't need to know much else. The heating of the creamer simply makes the ingredients dissolve and mix together more smoothly. It doesn't need to be warmed.
If you allow your coffee to rest for too long (about as long as it takes to get cold) then you may notice some of the contents settling at the bottom of your cup. Just stir it back in and you'll be fine.
Absolutely! Use whatever you have on hand just as long as it isn't the canned pumpkin pie filling as that is WAY different.
Yes, almond milk or other dairy free milk would be great in this recipe.
More fantastic beverage recipes to check out
- The BEST at Home Iced Coffee Recipes
- Frozen Whipped Zombie Brains
- Coffee Milkshake
- Caramel Iced Coffee
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Shake
- Iced White Chocolate Mocha
Homemade Pumpkin Spice Creamer
- 2 cups Milk or Half and Half ($0.38)
- 1 can (14oz) Sweetened Condensed Milk ($1.44)
- ¼ cup Pumpkin Puree ($0.38)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract ($0.02)
- 1 tablespoon Maple Syrup ($0.04)
- ½ teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice ($0.05)
- Mix everything together in a medium sized sauce pan over medium heat.
- Whisk until the mixture is combined. It will all be dissolved and mixed before the mixture becomes warm, so once it reaches this point, simply turn of the heat and let the mixture cool.
- Use as needed and keep stored in a container in the fridge for up to 5 days. Shake or stir before use as contents may settle.