Making air fryer frozen waffles is a fast and easy way to get a yummy breakfast on the table. Crisp warm waffles aren't too far away with this simple recipe!
Kitchen appliances all have their time and space but the air fryer has quickly become one of our favorites because it can do the work of many. Toss out that old toaster and instead make your favorite toaster favorites in the air fryer.
Save space in the kitchen and make evenly toasted foods like these air fryer eggo waffles or even these Air Fryer Canned Cinnamon Rolls.
Why This Recipe Works
- It's fast. It takes about the same length of time to cook as your regular kitchen toaster, but the sides of your waffles are evenly browned and cooked which I know can sometimes be tricky with older toasters.
- It's simple. You literally just need a box of frozen waffles to make this recipe. You don't even need to thaw them first!
- You can make multiple waffles at once. I was able to fit 4 waffles inside of my 8 quart air fryer basket with room to spare. This can be a faster way to make eggos for everybody in the morning.
Frozen waffles- You will need frozen waffles for this recipe. Use any brand of flavor variety that you may prefer.
Optional toppings- To make this breakfast feel complete, feel free to top your waffles with any of your favorite toppings. Some ideas include butter, maple syrup and fresh berries.
For specific quantities, see the recipe card below.
🍽 Equipment Needed
BeeyondCereal is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.
Check out how to make air fryer frozen waffles with these simple step-by-step instructions:
Remove 4 frozen waffles from the box and get them to unstick from one another.
Place the waffles down into the air fryer basket so that they are not overlapping. If needed, you may need to work in batches.
Place the basket back into the air fryer.
Cook at 375 degrees F for 5 minutes. Flip the waffles over after 3 minutes.
Serve warm with your favorite toppings.
Different waffle flavors
Frozen waffles come in many different shapes, flavors, and brands. You can mix and match or choose to use any of your favorites for this tasty recipe.
Enjoy making eggo waffles in the air fryer (or any frozen waffles in the air fryer) because you're sure to love it!
🍴 Recipe Tips
Flipping over the waffles after 3 minutes is to make sure that both sides of the waffles become golden in color and crispy in texture.
I recommend only making the waffles as you are prepared to eat them because they taste best when fresh. Leftover waffles can be reheated but they aren't as great tasting as freshly cooked ones.
Keep your leftover waffles in an airtight container or gallon sized Ziploc baggie in the fridge for up to 4 or 5 days. This could be great for meal prepping.
To reheat any leftover waffles, simply place them in the air fryer basket and heat at 350 degrees F for 2-3 minutes or until warmed through and crispy. Enjoy!
🥗 Side Dishes
🥞 Topping Ideas
You can top your waffles with anything! you really can't go wrong with foods and toppings that you already enjoy.
Everything from maple syrup to chocolate syrup, fresh berries to a Simple Berry Syrup are sure to taste great! You can even use butter, whipped cream, peanut butter and jelly or ice cream.
Yes, you can place these waffles in the air fryer basket and enjoy. You do not need to thaw the waffles or preheat the air fryer before use.
Nope. This waffle recipe is very easy and simple. You do not need to preheat the fryer before use and can simply place the frozen waffles into the cold basket and heat as directed.
Yes! It doesn't matter if it's eggo waffles, Aldi brand, cinnamon flavored, chocolate chip, gluten free or protein waffles. You can air fry them all!
More great air fryer recipes to check out soon
- Air Fryer Chicken Tacos
- What is an Air Fryer? Everything You Need to Know
- Air Fryer Tortilla Pizza
- Easy Air Fryer Mini Pizzas
- Air Fryer Chicken Breasts
- Air Fryer Pizza Rolls
Air Fryer Frozen Waffles
- 4 Frozen waffles ($1.07)
- Maple syrup
- Fresh berries
- Remove 4 frozen waffles from the box and get them to unstick from one another.
- Place the waffles down into the air fryer basket so that they are not overlapping. If needed, you may need to work in batches.
- Place the basket back into the air fryer.
- Cook at 375 degrees F for 5 minutes. Flip the waffles over after 3 minutes.
- Serve warm with your favorite toppings.