With 5 mini loaves of cinnamon zucchini bread you can have some now and later, or even gift them to friends! Everyone will enjoy this moist and flavorful quick bread, while you enjoy how easy it is to whip up a batch.
We've become pretty big zucchini bread fans around here, especially the kids and husband, haha. But making a large loaf is rather tedious to divide between 4 people. Thankfully with these mini loaves, we can each get our own loaf and have one left for later.
Another great option is gifting friends and family with freshly made mini loaves. This is so much more fun during the holidays(and a frugal gift idea too).
With sweet and moist cinnamon zucchini bread in tiny little disposable pans, any occasion is the right time to bake.
- Baking powder
- Baking soda
- Vegetable oil
- Vanilla extract
- White sugar
- Brown sugar
For the exact amounts needed, please see the recipe card below.
🍽 Equipment Needed
BeeyondCereal is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Mixing bowl
- Mini loaf pans
Check out how to make zucchini bread mini loaves with these simple step-by-step instructions:
Grease 5 miniature loaf pans and preheat your oven to 325 degrees F.
Grate the zucchini and place it on a paper towel to the side to help absorb some excess water.
Mix the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl.
In another large bowl, whisk together the sugars, vanilla, eggs, and oil.
Add the dry ingredients to the wet ones and mix until combined.
Stir in the zucchini.
Divide the batter between 5 mini loaf pans.
Bake for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick can be inserted and come out clean.
Let cool for about 20 minutes in the pans before removing to cool completely on a wire rack. Or leave them in the pan for later.
🍴 Recipe Tips
Making mini zucchini bread loaves is really kind of fun. The batter is so thick you think there's no way it's going to be okay, and then it just is. Like magic. We can thank the huge amount of water inside the zucchini for that, by the way.
As it bakes, the water content increases, which helps the bread to develop and become nice and fluffy. Fun tip, since not every zucchini is exactly the same size as another, if you need to, you can increase the zucchini amount to 4 cups of shredded zucchini instead of just 3. But, you'll need to make a 6th mini loaf to accommodate the extra amount.
Also, the baking time may vary slightly so check it every 5 minutes with a toothpick after the timer goes off to make sure that they bake completely.
Yes! The Zucchini bread recipe can be frozen and these mini loaves are perfect for making a batch and saving some for snacking on at a later date! Simply wrap or cover them well and place them in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 3 months. Thaw on the counter and enjoy once they've become soft again.
If properly stored in an airtight container, zucchini bread can last up to 5 days at room temperature.
Nope! When you shred the zucchini, the peel is chopped into such tiny little pieces that they're texturally unnoticeable in the bread. Plus, the little specks of green make the bread look even cooler.
Zucchini holds a lot of water; once baked, the heat helps release the water. Underbaked loaves of zucchini bread will sink in the middle as a result. While the timer may have gone off, using a toothpick to check the center is the best way to determine if the loaf has fully baked. If there's dough on the toothpick, extend the cooking time 5 minutes and try again.
More great quick bread recipes to try
- Red Velvet Banana Bread
- Pistachio Banana Bread
- Mango Banana Bread
- One Bowl Banana Bread
- Jalapeno Cheddar Beer Bread
- Easy Dandelion and Honey Quick Bread
Zucchini Bread Mini Loaves
- 3 cups shredded zucchini (about 2 medium) ($1.62)
- 3 cups all-purpose flour ($0.24)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder ($0.02)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda ($0.01)
- 1 teaspoon salt ($0.10)
- 3 teaspoon cinnamon ($0.30)
- 3 large eggs ($0.08)
- 1 cup vegetable oil ($0.48)
- 3 teaspoon vanilla extract ($0.06)
- ½ cup white sugar ($0.11)
- 1 cup brown sugar ($0.35)
- Grease 5 mini loaf pans and set the oven to 325 degrees F to preheat.
- Grate your washed zucchini and set it on a paper towel to help absorb some of the excess moisture. Let rest while you prepare batter.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, oil, vanilla, and sugars.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ones and mix until well combined. The batter will be very thick.
- Stir in the zucchini and then divide into the 5 loaf pans.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick can be inserted and come out clean.
- Let cool for about 20 minutes in the pans before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.