These muffin mix pancakes are a 3 ingredient recipe you won't want to wait to try! Made with your favorite flavor of muffin mix, these pancakes are delicious and packed with flavor!
I love making breakfast (at a convenient hour of the day) and even in the early morning. These pancakes always come out perfectly. Very little prep or time spent in the kitchen means I can spend more time relaxing with my hot coffee. Enjoy these easy pancakes out of muffin mix and get the best flavors in every bite.
One of my favorite things about these muffin mix pancakes is that they're so cheap to make and easy to throw together that they're perfect for frugality and budgets. Use any flavor of muffin mixes that you want like blueberry, cinnamon apple, cranberry, chocolate chip, and more. The results are always fabulous and flavorful.
- Muffin mix
🍽 Equipment Needed
BeeyondCereal is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.
🍴 Recipe Tips
Making pancakes with muffin mix is easy but keep these tips in mind:
These pancakes will be easier to cook and flip if you make the pancake portions smaller. Usually, I'd recommend pancakes that are ¼ cup of batter but these are much easier to handle at 2 tablespoons of batter per pancake.
You can use any brand of similar sized muffin mix. I made Martha White muffin mix pancakes but Betty Crocker, store brand, or another brand could work just as well.
Check out how to make pancakes using muffin mix with these simple step-by-step instructions:
Preheat a skillet on medium-low heat. Grease with cooking spray or butter.
In a medium size bowl, whisk together the muffin mix, egg, and some of the milk. Slowly add in more of the milk as you mix until you get to a good consistency for pancakes. You may not need all of the milk.
Scoop the batter onto the skillet in about 2 tablespoon sized portions. Cook until golden brown on each side (about 2 minutes per side). Repeat until all batter has been used.
Serve warm with your favorite pancake toppings.
More great recipes to try
- Cinnamon Roll Apple Cobbler
- Overnight Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole
- Cookies and Cream Cinnamon Rolls
- Easy Pumpkin Cupcakes
- Baking Powder Biscuits
- Oreo Pie Crust with Sprinkles
Muffin Mix Pancakes
- 1 (6-7oz) package of muffin mix (any flavor) ($0.83)
- 1 large egg ($0.08)
- ⅔ cup milk (may need less) ($0.10)
- Preheat a skillet on medium-low heat (325F). Grease with cooking spray or butter.
- In a medium size bowl, whisk together the muffin mix, egg, and SOME of the milk. Slowly add in more of the milk as you mix until you get to a good consistency for pancakes. You may not need all of the milk.
- Scoop the batter onto the skillet in about 2 tablespoon sized portions. Cook until golden brown on each side (about 2 minutes per side). Repeat until all batter has been used.
- Serve warm with your favorite pancake toppings.