Your favorite triple berry muffin mix just got an upgrade and turned into fabulous soft and chewy cookies! What’s better than a cookie?
Cookies from muffin mix
I love turning flavorful packaged items like cake mixes and muffin mixes into something new and unexpected. By turning Betty Crockers Triple Berry Muffin Mix into a cookie recipe we get some fabulous cookies the kids can’t wait to devour!
Turning these muffin mixes into cookies is incredibly simple and just takes a few ingredients. Not much different from making the muffins as directed on the packaging.
With every flavorful bite, you’ll find yourself reaching for another cookie. Adding in a cup of white chocolate chips makes them even more irresistible so if you’re on a diet or trying to pace yourself, be prepared for major temptation.
Muffin mix cookies ingredients
- Betty Crocker Triple Berry Muffin Mix Packages
What you’ll need to make this recipe
BeeyondCereal is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.
Tips for making berry cookies
These muffin mix cookies recipes can easily be doubled or tripled as needed if you plan on sharing with a crowd. The berry colors on the white cookie remind me a lot of patriotic holidays and the flavors have them screaming summer so serve up a plate of triple berry muffin mix cookies for the 4th of July and watch it blend perfectly into the theme.
A fun fact is that you can make this recipe using any muffin mix package of a similar size so if you find yourself looking for recipes using package muffin mix, and don’t have Triple Berry on hand, swap it out for another variety. Blueberry, chocolate chip, and even banana walnut, all work great!
Yes these cookies can be frozen after they have cooled completely. Store in an airtight container and place in the freezer for up to 3 months and thaw at room temperature before eating.
These cookies can last about a week if stored in an airtight container at room temperature. For best results, I recommend eating within 3 days as they may get a little dry as time progresses.
How to make Triple Berry Muffin Mix Cookies
Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
In a mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients until well moistened.
Drop your cookie dough by the rounded tablespoonful-sized scoops onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. Make sure to leave about 2 inches of space for the cookies to spread as they bake.
Bake in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes or until the edges look set.
More great cookie recipes to try
- Captain Crunch Cookies
- Cookies and Cream Pizookie
- Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cookies
- Easy Peanut Butter Cookies (With Cake Mix)
- Valentines Chocolate Chip M&M Cookies
- Cranberry Shortbread Cookies
Triple Berry Muffin Mix Cookies
- 2 pkgs (6.5oz) Betty Crocker Triple Berry Muffin Mix
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the muffin mix with all of the other ingredients until well moistened.
- Drop cookie dough by the rounded tablespoonfuls onto a parchment lined baking sheet giving at least 2 inches of space between each.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until puffed and edges look set.
- Allow to cool on the baking sheet for about 2 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.