Rolo turtle fudge is an easy to make and delicious treat that we can't stop eating! With just a few minutes and ingredients, this fool-proof easy fudge recipe is finished and ready to enjoy.
This 5 ingredient fudge recipe is so much fun to make and watch come together. Using a bag of chocolate chips and as many Rolo candies, as you want, you can create a tasty caramel stuffed fudge that tastes great.
Inspired by the Rolo Turtle Candies where people assemble pretzels, Rolos, and pecans to make a sweet and salty chewy candy, this fudge recipe is the next step up.
With pecans, chocolate fudge, and Rolo caramels in every bite, it's soft, chewy, and totally hits the spot!
- Chocolate Chips
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
For the exact amounts needed, please see the recipe card below.
🍽 Equipment Needed
BeeyondCereal is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.
- 8x8 Baking Dish
- Small Saucepan
- Wooden Spoon
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
Check out how to make Rolo turtle fudge with these simple step-by-step instructions:
Line an 8x8 baking dish with foil and then spray it with cooking spray.
Add your Rolos (unwrapped) to the dish.
Melt your chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a medium sized saucepan over low heat. Stir constantly until melted.
Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla.
Pour the melted chocolate over the top of the Rolos in the pan.
Spread it out to the outer edges of the pan, into an even layer.
Immediately top with halved or chopped pecans and press them into the chocolate lightly to help them adhere.
Cool the fudge to room temperature and then place in the fridge for 2 hours to chill.
Slice into small squares and serve.
🍴 Recipe Tips
This fudge sets up very quickly so it's best to start with everything premeasured, foiled, and ready to go to help cut down on time waste later.
You can add in as many Rolos as you want, but remember that they will shift as you pour the melted chocolate over the top.
These fudge pieces can be served at room temperature or chilled.
This easy turtle fudge can be kept stored in the fridge if desired, but it's not necessary. Fudge can last several weeks at room temperature if kept stored in an airtight container. Cold air technically dries out the fudge faster.
If you keep your fudge properly stored in an airtight container, you can expect a shelf life of 4-6 weeks! That's plenty of time to enjoy a little chocolate fix daily.
Overcooked fudge will become grainy, crumbly, or hard. This is why it's important to stir the melting chocolate constantly and keep an eye on it. You want it to come together and be smooth, but you don't need to cook it beyond that point.
More awesome dessert recipes to try soon
- Pumpkin White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Easy Spiced Pear Cobbler
- Milk Dud Cookies
- Single Layer Yellow Cake With Chocolate Frosting
- Rolo Stuffed Ritz Crackers
- Oreo Pie Crust with Sprinkles
Rolo Turtle Fudge
- 1 bag ( 10.6 oz) Rolos ($3.48)
- 3 cups chocolate chips ($2.97)
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk ($1.44)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla ($0.02)
- 1 cup chopped or halved pecans ($0.82)
- Line a square pan with foil, covering the bottoms and sides well. Spray with cooking spray.
- Add Rolo's to pan. Set aside.
- In a medium sized sauce pan over low heat, add your chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk. Stir constantly until melted.
- Remove from heat. Add vanilla.
- Spread evenly over Rolo candies.
- Top with pecans and press down lightly to adhere. Fudge sets quickly, so work fast.
- Cool to room temperature to allow to firm, and then place in fridge for a few hours before cutting.
Leave a Reply