This no bake kool aid pie is a perfect summery dessert that only needs 4 ingredients and about 4 steps to make from start to finish. A perfect option for a lazy sweet treat.
Finding easy-to-make sweets that won't heat up the house and won't use every dish in the kitchen is sometimes a challenge but when it comes to this wonderful creamy kool-aid pie recipe, it's so easy it almost feels like you're cheating.
To go from a powdered kool-aid packet to a flavorful sweet pie in minutes is so much fun. Everyone has a favorite kool-aid flavor, so just imagine the possibilities! This easy kool-aid pie is as versatile as it is delicious.
Why This Recipe Works
- It is cheap to make! The ingredients for this recipe can be purchased for $5 or less, making it a frugal option when you want dessert without spending too much money.
- It's really easy to make. Just mix together, toss in a prepared crust and let it chill.
- It tastes delicious! Everyone loves Kool-Aid or has a favorite Kool-Aid flavor (and there are so many different flavors out there!) Think of all the tasty possibilities, from blue raspberry to pink strawberry lemonade or watermelon, yum!
Kool-Aid Drink Mix- You will need a packet of kool-aid drink mix (just the powder). Use any flavor desired.
Sweetened Condensed Milk- This will thicken the filling and make it sweeter, which helps to cut down on the tartness of the Kool-Aid.
Cool Whip- Use a container of whipped topping or make your own. This will make the pie nice and fluffy.
Prepared Graham Cracker Crust- I like to use storebought graham cracker pie crusts, but you can easily make your own if desired.
For the exact measurements needed, please see the recipe card below.
🍽 Equipment Needed
BeeyondCereal is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.
Check out how to make no bake kool aid pie with these simple step-by-step instructions:
In a mixing bowl, combine the condensed milk with the kool aid, using a whisk, until well blended.
Fold in your cool whip until no more streaks remain.
Pour the filling into your prepared graham cracker crust.
Cover and place into the fridge to chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
Slice and serve.
🍴 Recipe Tips
Flavors. There are hundreds of Kool-Aid flavors available, so the possibilities are endless for making this pie more unique and wonderful. Some flavorful suggestions include strawberry, cherry, lemon, orange, grape, or even pink lemonade. We enjoy using blue raspberry because no one expects a blue-colored pie.
Making Kool-Aid pie with Cool Whip helps to keep it fluffy and stabilized. If you do not wish to use Cool Whip, any other brand of frozen whipped topping will work fine (once thawed).
You can even use homemade whipped cream. You'll need about 2-3 cups of homemade whipped cream to replace the 8 ounces of whipped topping.
🐄 Homemade Whipped Topping
Whipping cream. If desired, you can swap out the whipped topping for homemade whipped cream. To do this, beat 1.5 cups of heavy whipping cream, 1 teaspoon of vanilla, and 3 Tablespoons of powdered sugar until stiff peaks form. Use in place of the whipped topping.
Kool-aid pie is made of just 4 simple ingredients. Mix together sweetened condensed milk, whipped topping and a kool aid packet before placing it into a graham cracker crust.
You can keep this pie well covered and stored in the fridge for up to 4 or 5 days. Even longer if you freeze it. It can last in the freezer (if properly stored) for up to 2 months. Let thaw overnight in the fridge before serving.
Make sure you allow your pie to set in the fridge for a few hours before slicing. This will make it easier to do so. When cutting, use a sharp knife and keep a clean towel or paper towel handy. Wipe the blade between every cut, and try to keep your hand steady. This will help the sides of the pie look straighter when cut.
More great pie recipes to try
- Smores Pie
- No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Homemade Peach Pie Filling
- No Bake Lemon Icebox Pie
- Oreo Pie Crust with Sprinkles
- Easy Butterscotch Apple Pie
No Bake Kool Aid Pie
- 1 kool aid packet of choice ($0.24)
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk ($1.44)
- 8 oz cool whip, thawed ($1.00)
- graham cracker crust ($1.26)
- In a mixing bowl, combine the condensed milk with the kool aid, using a whisk until well blended.
- Fold in your cool whip until no more streaks remain.
- Pour the filling into your prepared graham cracker crust.
- Cover and place into the fridge to chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
Leave a Reply