This no bake kool aid pie is a perfect summery dessert that only needs 4 ingredients and about 4 steps to make from start to finish. A perfect option for a lazy sweet treat.
Finding easy-to-make sweets that won't heat up the house and won't use every dish in the kitchen is sometimes a challenge but when it comes to this wonderful creamy kool-aid pie recipe, it's so easy it almost feels like you're cheating.
To go from a powdered kool-aid packet to a flavorful sweet pie in minutes is so much fun. Everyone has a favorite kool-aid flavor, so just imagine the possibilities! This easy kool-aid pie is as versatile as it is delicious.
- Packet of Kool Aid Drink Mix
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Cool Whip
- Prepared Graham Cracker Crust
For the exact measurements needed, please see the recipe card below.
🍽 Equipment Needed
BeeyondCereal is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.
- Large mixing bowl
Check out how to make no bake kool aid pie with these simple step-by-step instructions:
In a mixing bowl, combine the condensed milk with the kool aid, using a whisk until well blended.
Fold in your cool whip until no more streaks remain.
Pour the filling into your prepared graham cracker crust.
Cover and place into the fridge to chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
Slice and serve. Enjoy!
🍴 Recipe Tips
Making Kool-Aid pie with Cool Whip helps to keep it fluffy and stabilized. If you do not wish to use Cool Whip, any other brand of frozen whipped topping will work fine (once thawed). You can even use homemade whipped cream. You'll need about 2-3 cups of homemade whipped cream to replace the 8 ounces of whipped topping.
Flavors. There are hundreds of Kool-Aid flavors available, so the possibilities are endless for making this pie more unique and wonderful. Some flavorful suggestions include strawberry, cherry, lemon, orange, grape, or even pink lemonade. We enjoy using blue raspberry because no one expects a blue-colored pie.
More great recipes to try
- (Copycat) Denny's Pancake Recipe
- Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie
- Eggos Waffles French Toast
- Jiffy Cornbread With Cake Mix
- Muffin Mix Pancakes
- Easy Pumpkin Spice Coffee Cake
No Bake Kool Aid Pie
- 1 kool aid packet of choice ($0.24)
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk ($1.44)
- 8 oz cool whip, thawed ($1.00)
- graham cracker crust ($1.26)
- In a mixing bowl, combine the condensed milk with the kool aid, using a whisk until well blended.
- Fold in your cool whip until no more streaks remain.
- Pour the filling into your prepared graham cracker crust.
- Cover and place into the fridge to chill for at least 2 hours before serving.