This crustless veggie quiche is packed with flavor and healthy colors. Made simply with eggs, tomatoes, spinach, onions, and more, this breakfast or brunch recipe is perfect for any occasion.
Easy crustless quiche
We love eating quiche around here because it’s so easy to make for breakfast. It’s like a pie meets omlette and requires very little work to get out perfectly.
This crustless quiche is super fast to pull together and the flavors are wonderful.
For more of our favorite quiche recipes you can check out our Easy Spinach Bacon Quiche or our Smoked Salmon and Spinach Quiche. As you can see, spinach seems to be a common trait with our quiches. It’s such a healthy green to include into meals and its a very versatile one too.
Crustless vegetable quiche ingredients
- Green Onions
- Fresh Spinach
- Olive Oil
- Black Pepper
- Cheddar Cheese
What you’ll need to make this recipe
BeeyondCereal is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.
Tips for making crustless vegetarian quiche
You can omit any of the veggies from the recipe or use a smaller amount if you don’t have much on hand. I have found that this makes it much easier for using up half the onions or tomatoes I keep storing in my fridge.
If you want to make this quiche in a pie crust I recommend making it in one that has been baked at 425 degrees F for 10 minutes prior to filling so that it’s perfectly cooked at serving time and not soggy.
FAQ’s about no crust vegetable quiche
Leftover quiche is good for about 3-4 days if stored in an airtight container in the fridge. I think it tastes best when eaten within the first 24 hours though as that’s when the texture, moisture, and flavor are really great.
Absolutely! Go ahead and mix up everything you need now (as if you were about to pour it into a pie plate and bake it) and instead, keep it stored in a covered bowl or gallon-sized Ziploc baggie in the fridge. It can last up to two days like this but can be a great way to wake up to quiche on a busy morning.
Do not store the quiche filling in a glass pie plate and then move directly to a hot oven. If keeping in the pie plate until ready to bake, make sure to let it sit at room temperature for about 30 minutes as the oven preheats before baking.
How to make crustless veggie quiche
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
In a skillet over medium heat add 2 tbsp of olive oil and your onions, sautee until translucent.
Add 1 more tbsp olive oil and the diced mushrooms. Sautee until the onions are lightly browned and the mushrooms are soft.
Pour mixture into a large mixing bowl.
Add spinach to pan and heat until wilted, turn off the heat. Remove spinach and place into a bowl.
Add your tomato, green onions, seasonings, stir to combine.
Add eggs, stirring until well mixed.
Pour into greased baking dish and bake for 20 minutes at 425 degrees F
More great breakfast recipes to try
- Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread
- Banana Orange Muffins
- Small Batch Cinnamon Rolls (Dairy Free, Egg Free)
- Sugar Free Strawberry Jam
- Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
Crustless Veggie Quiche
- 1/2 diced onion
- 4 mushrooms diced small
- 2 green onions chopped
- 2 handfuls fresh baby spinach
- 1 medium sized roma tomato
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk half and half, or heavy cream
- 3 tbsp olive oil divided
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup diced ham or chopped lunch meat *optional for those wanting meat
- Preheat oven to 425F degrees.
- In a skillet over medium heat add 2 tbsp of olive oil and your onions, sautee until translucent.
- Add 1 more tbsp olive oil and diced mushrooms. Sautee until onions are lightly browned and mushrooms are soft.
- Pour mix into large mixing bowl.
- Add spinach to pan and heat until wilted, turn off heat. Remove spinach and place into bowl.
- Add your tomato, green onions, seasonings, stir to combine.
- Add eggs, stirring until well mixed.
- Pour into greased baking dish and bake for 20 minutes at 425F degrees
Check out these other great recipes:
- Oven Roasted Jalapenos
- Instant Pot Steamed Broccoli
- Blue Lagoon Mocktail
- Creamy Garlic Red Skin Mashed Potatoes
- Garlic and Rosemary Focaccia