Making meatloaf with Ritz crackers is going to become your family's favorite way to serve up this homemade comfort meal. With very little prep work you can have a dish full of meatloaf and in the oven quickly and ready to eat in about an hour.
Easy Meatloaf Recipe with Ritz Crackers
If you've never had meatloaf made with Ritz crackers before know that it's pretty incredible. The flakey butter crackers work well as a binder to produce a fluffy textured meatloaf but the little bits of salt from the crackers also work well for flavoring every bite.
This is one meatloaf recipe you're going to need to keep leftovers aside for if you enjoy meatloaf sandwiches the next day like we do. It makes enough to feed a family so serve it alongside your favorite side dishes and dig in!
Ritz meatloaf ingredients
- Ground beef
- Worcestershire sauce
- Minced garlic
- Black pepper
- Onion powder
- Ritz crackers
What you’ll need to make this recipe
BeeyondCereal is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.
Tips for making meatloaf using Ritz crackers
You can crumble up your crackers as finely as you want or leave them chunked. For faster crumbling, you can run them through a food processor but I find that crumbling them with my hands is easy enough and doesn't produce extra dishes to wash.
FAQ's about meatloaf
You can make this meatloaf and keep it stored covered in the fridge until ready to bake. If using a glass pan, make sure to let it sit on the counter for about 30 minutes before baking so you don't shock the cold glass and cause your pan to shatter.
How to make meatloaf with Ritz crackers
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 8x8 baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients, except for the ketchup. Mix well to evenly distribute ingredients.
Pour the meatloaf mixture into your prepared square pan and bake for 45 minutes.
Remove from oven and drain grease from pan.
Spread ketchup over the top of the meatloaf so that it's evenly covered.
Return pan to oven and bake for an additional 15 minutes until the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F on an instant read thermometer.
Remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
More great recipes to try
- 20 Minute Lazy Enchiladas
- Creamy Tilapia and Spinach with Cherry Tomatoes
- Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Bake
- Ground Beef Pot Pie
- Mac and Cheese Tuna Casserole
- Simple Meatloaf Recipe with Oatmeal
Meatloaf with Ritz Crackers
- 3 lbs 80/20 ground beef
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoon minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 ½ cups Ritz cracker crumbs (one sleeve)
- ¾ cup ketchup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 8x8 baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside. **See note below for bread pan baking instructions
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients, except for the ketchup. Mix well to evenly distribute ingredients.
- Pour the meatloaf mixture into your prepared square pan and bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and drain grease from pan.
- Spread ketchup over the top of the meatloaf so that it's evenly covered.
- Return pan to oven and bake for an additional 15 minutes until the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F on an instant read thermometer.
- Remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes before slicing and serving.