This Golden Grahams smores mix is a delicious and flavorful snack that doesn't require any baking! It's perfect for road trips or rainy days indoors and filled with cereal, marshmallows, and chocolate. YUM!
Golden Graham treats
My son and daughter devour this snack mix about as fast as I can make it. It's crazy! Everything about it is easy to make and the flavors are on point for smores.
It tastes great and it's portable too. I love being able to sneak a few cups worth into a plastic bag and taking with us as we're out and about. Giving them a little snack here and there to munch on keeps me from hearing them beg for fast food and keeps their hangry attitudes in check.
Indoor smores ingredients
- Golden Graham cereal
- Mini marshmallows
- Chocolate chips
What you’ll need to make this recipe
BeeyondCereal is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.
Tips for making Golden Grahams smores mix
You can make this mix pretty easily as you can imagine, but if you're looking for a similar but still tasty dish with these 3 ingredients then check out my Golden Grahams Smores Bars!
To keep the mess and clean up minimal I highly recommend using parchment paper it makes it much easier for the cooled chocolate to come up and off of the baking sheet and allows you to keep more of the chocolate in this recipe and not on the pan.
FAQs for indoor smores recipe
You could but it won't taste the same. While this recipe would taste incredible with cereals like Cinnamon Toast Crunch or Chex, none of them taste like a graham cracker as much as Golden Grahams.
IT IS! Golden Grahams cereal (the name brand shown here) is dairy free (I personally checked). You can use a dairy free chocolate and make this recipe 100% dairy free with no substitutions needed!
How to make Golden Grahams smores mix
Top with cereal and spread it out.
In a small microwave safe bowl, melt your chocolate chips in 30 second bursts, stirring between each. This should only take about a minute until the chocolate is completely melted.
Using a spoon, drizzle the chocolate over the cereal trying to cover as much area as possible.
Sprinkle the marshmallows evenly over the top.
Stick the pan in the freezer if needed, but let it cool until the chocolate has set.
Break up the cereal and marshmallows that have been joined together by chocolate and place it in a large serving bowl for everyone to enjoy.
Keep stored in an airtight container at room temperature.
Other Incredible Recipes to Try
- 3 Ingredient Biscuits
- Unicorn Pull Apart Bread
- Blueberry Muffin In a Mug
- Strawberry Pink Lemonade
- Carrot Cake Pancakes with Cream Cheese Syrup
- Easy Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies
Golden Grahams Smores Mix
- 4 cups Golden Graham Cereal
- 1 cup Mini Marshmallows
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper and lay your cereal on top.
- In a small bowl, melt your chocolate chips in the microwave for about a minute, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth.
- Drizzle the chocolate over the cereal using a spoon. Try to get as much covered as you can.
- Sprinkle the marshmallows over the cereal and chocolate.
- Place the sheet in the freezer for about 5 minutes until the chocolate has set.
- Using your hands, break up the cereal mix into smaller chunks so that it's easier to serve and eat. Pour into a large serving bowl and enjoy.
- Keep stored in an airtight container.