These crispy garlic and cheese smother green beans are the perfect side dish to any meal. With how easy they are to make you're going to love having a simple healthy recipe to share.
Oven roasted garlic green beans
I often find myself pulling out a can of green beans when it comes to dinner because it's fast, easy, and the kids love it. But, these parmesan covered green beans are a huge hit with the picky eaters too.
Unlike other green bean recipes where you end up with shriveled and chewy green beans, this recipe lets you enjoy that crisp green bean fresh from the oven -like nature intended haha.
Garlic parmesan green beans ingredients
- Green Beans
- Olive Oil
- Minced Garlic
- Shredded Parmesan Cheese
What you’ll need to make this recipe
BeeyondCereal is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.
Tips for making roasted green beans with parmesan
I like my roasted green beans to be firm and crisp to the bite, but if you like yours softer, add a few minutes to the cooking time (and keep a close eye on it).
I also highly recommend using parchment paper as a liner for these because it makes clean up a breeze. No one likes scrubbing melted cheese off of bakeware, am I right?
FAQ's about Green Beans
Green beans are a very nutritious vegetable and definitely bring some health benefits to the table. This side dish is pretty healthy (but don't tell the kids).
Yes, you can! Simply mix all of the ingredients together and keep them covered in a container until you're ready to heat and eat. You can make them up to a day in advance so go ahead and prep tomorrow's dinner today and make time for yourself tomorrow!
How to make roasted green beans with garlic
- Place all of the ingredients in a gallon-sized Ziploc bag or in a large mixing bowl.
- Toss together to combine.
- Place the green beans on a large baking sheet and spread them out.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 15 minutes.
Other tasty recipes to try
- Garlic and Brown Sugar Crusted Pork Roast
- Stovetop Mac and Cheese
- Tater Tot Casserole
- Chicken Pot Pie Noodle Casserole
- 3 Ingredient Biscuits
Garlic and Parmesan Oven Roasted Green Beans
- 1 pound Green Beans
- 3 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoon Minced Garlic
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place all of the ingredients into a gallon sized Ziploc bag or in a large mixing bowl. Toss to combine.
- Soread the green beans out onto the prepared baking sheet. Try to get an even layer if possible, but some overlapping is okay.
- Bake at 400F for 15 minutes, or until your desired level of donness.
These crispy roasted green beans are packed with garlic and parmesan cheese flavored goodness. You're going to love this simple side dish.