This frozen whipped lemonade recipe is the thing that will keep you going this summer. During those brutal heatwaves, this refreshingly tangy and creamy cold drink is perfect for laying back and enjoying the rays or the air conditioner.
You're going to love this refreshing frozen lemonade drink, I know we have! We served it up a few times in one week it was just soo good. The creamy texture from the whipped cream and the tangy refreshing lemon really work well together and even as the ice in your glass melts until the sun's brutal rays, the drink itself still holds up pretty well. Sure it melts a bit, but not nearly as much as a regular iced drink would.
If drinking through a straw keep in mind that this drink is very thick so wider straws are recommended.
You only need 6 ingredients to make this frozen lemonade at home from scratch and it only takes a few minutes too. This time is well worth it in the end though because every sip just feels right as you try to escape the summer heat.
- Heavy cream
- Granulated sugar
- Vanila extract
- Condensed Sweetened milk
- Lemon juice
🍽 Equipment Needed
BeeyondCereal is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.
🍴 Recipe Tips
This batch of frozen whipped lemonade will make enough to fill 4 tall glasses but you can easily cut it in half if desired. This means that you will have half a can of sweetened condensed milk to use up, a few simple suggestions to use it include:
- Saving it in an airtight ocntiaer in the fridge for up to a few days so that you can make this recipe again.
- Pour it into your morning coffee to help sweeten it.
- Cover your fresh fruits with it for a sweet and refreshing treat.
You can use one 8 ounce tub of thawed whipped topping instead of making your own whipped cream.
You can use lemon juice concentrate instead of freshly squeezed lemons although fresh lemons do have a better flavor to them.
👪 How to make VEGAN Frozen Whipped Lemonade
You can make this recipe Vegan by switching out the heavy cream, granulated sugar, and vanilla used to make whipped cream and instead use an 8-ounce container of coconut whipped topping (thawed) from your grocery store. Then switch out the condensed milk with the sweetener of choice like granulated sugar or maple syrup.
If desired you could also bring 1 cup of granulated sugar and ½ cup of water to a simmer in a small saucepan and allow to cool completely before using as much as needed. This is a simple syrup recipe that you can use and keep leftover syrup stored in the fridge.
Check out how to make frozen whipped lemonade with these simple step-by-step instructions:
- Beat the heavy whipping cream, sugar, and vanilla in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form. About 4-5 minutes.
- In a blender, combine the ice, condensed milk, and lemon juice. Blend for 1 minute.
- Add in all of the whipped cream and blend again to combine. Make sure there are no large chunks of ice remaining.
- Divide the drink between 4 tall glasses and serve. Enjoy!
More great lemon recipes to try
- Strawberry Pink Lemonade
- 2 Ingredient Lemon Cake Bars
- Honey Lemon Pepper Wings
- The BEST Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins
- Irresistible Lemon Mug Cake (With Lemon Curd!)
- Raspberry Lemon Bundt Cake
Frozen Whipped Lemonade
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 cups ice
- 1 14oz can condensed sweetened milk
- ¾ cup lemon juice
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the heavy cream with the sugar and vanilla on high speed with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. This should take about 4-5 minutes.
- In a blender combine the ice with condensed milk and lemon juice. Blend for about a minute.
- Add in all of the whipped cream from the bowl and then blend again until well combined and no large ice chunks remain.
- Divide the drink between 4 tall glasses and serve.