These 3 ingredient crock pot pork chops are a great dinner idea when you're feeling lazy and wanting something both comforting and delicious.
These crockpot ranch pork chops are bursting with flavor and made with convenience in mind. Using just 3 ingredients, you can get a delicious creamy pork chop perfect for your meal.
Grab your slow cooker, and enjoy a low-maintenance meal perfect for any occasion. This is one family meal everyone will look forward to.
🍯 Why This Recipe Works
- Low maintenance. Just add everything to the crockpot and let it cook and simmer until meal time. This recipe is perfect for lazy Sunday dinners.
- It tastes delicious! This recipe doesn't require much to pack on a ton of flavor in every bite. Making its own gravy in the crockpot, this pork chop recipe is perfect for serving up with Creamy Garlic Red Skin Mashed Potatoes, stuffing, or white rice.
- You won't heat up the house. One of the BEST reasons to use a slow cooker is to keep the house from heating up in summer. This recipe is great for getting a warm meal without warming up the house too.
Pork chops- You will need thick cut boneless pork chops for this recipe. Thin cut pork chops will cook too quickly and become dry and bone-in chops can become messy when serving, if they fall apart.
Condensed soup- Use cans of condensed cream of mushroom soup (any brand). Alternatively, you can use canned golden mushroom soup for a dairy free alternative.
Ranch seasoning- Use a ranch seasoning packet, keep in mind that some brands contain dairy and others do not. This seasoning mix adds a lot of flavor to the dish.
For specific ingredients and measurements, please see the recipe card below.
Step 1: First, spray the inside of your slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. For even more convenience, you can use the crockpot liners for a no-hassle clean-up later.
Step 2: Lay your pork chops in an even layer inside of the crockpot.
Step 3: Spread your cans of cream of mushroom soup over the top of the pork.
Step 4: Now sprinkle your dry ranch packet over the top.
Step 5: Close the lid and set your slow cooker to LOW for 4-5 hours. Note that I do NOT recommend cooking these on high or else the pork chops will be dry.
Step 6: Serve up your pork chops with some of the gravy in the pot and enjoy!
🍴 Recipe Tips
You will want to make this 3 ingredient crock pot boneless pork chops recipe with thick cut chops. The thicker, the better. Thin-cut will cook much more quickly and can be very dry when it's finally dinner time, which is of course, disappointing.
I personally use center cut pork chops and they were finished within 3 or 4 hours.
Make sure to lay the pork chops in a nice and even layer in the crockpot so that as much surface space as possible is touching the soups and seasonings.
If needed, you can use 2 tablespoons of ranch dressing instead of the dry ranch packet for these 3 ingredient ranch pork chops.
These crock pot pork chops with mushroom soup go great when served alongside simple side dishes like steamed broccoli and stuffing. I like to serve my chops with stuffing, rice, or mashed potatoes so that the gravy made in the slow cooker can be used to flavor the starchy side dishes.
You can keep the leftovers for these pork chops in an airtight container in the fridge for about 3 or 4 days. Reheat before eating.
You can mix together all of the ingredients in this recipe in a gallon sized Ziploc bag and then freeze it for up to 3 months. Thaw overnight in the fridge and heat in the slow cooker as directed when you're ready to eat.
❤️ More Delicious Dinner Recipes
If you tried these 3 Ingredient Crock Pot Pork Chops, please leave a ⭐️ star rating and share your feedback in the 📝 comments section below. I would truly appreciate it!
3 Ingredient Crock Pot Pork Chops
- 6 Thick cut boneless pork chops ($5.87)
- 2 cans (10oz ea) Cream of mushroom soup ($1.14)
- 1 packet Ranch dressing ($0.77)
- Spray the inside of your slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place your pork chops in an even layer inside of the crockpot.
- Spread the cans of cream of mushroom soup over the top of the pork.
- Sprinkle your dry ranch packet over the top.
- Close the lid and set your slow cooker to LOW for 4-5 hours.
- Note that I do NOT recommend cooking these on high or else the pork chops will be dry.
- Check on your pork chops after 3 hours because thinner cut chops will cook more quickly. The pork chops will be finished cooking when the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F.
- Thick cut chops work better and will not dry out as quickly as thin cut. I use center cut boneless chops and they finish in 3-4 hours.
- Make sure to lay the chops in as even of a layer in the crockpot as you can to maximize exposure to the seasonings.
- Substitution. You can replace the ranch packet with 2 tablespoons of ranch dressing if desired.
- Storage. Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
- Make ahead. prep this meal in a gallon-sized Ziploc bag and freeze for up 3 three months. Thaw overnight in the fridge before heating as directed.