These 3 ingredient crock pot pork chops are a great dinner idea when you're feeling lazy and wanting something both comforting and delicious.
These crockpot ranch pork chops are bursting with flavor and made with convenience in mind. Using just 3 ingredients you can get a delicious creamy pork chop perfect for your meal.
Grab your slow cooker, and enjoy a low-maintenance meal perfect for any occasion. this is one family meal everyone will look forward to.
- Thick cut boneless pork chops
- Condensed cream of mushroom soup
- Ranch dressing packet
For specific quantities, see the recipe card below.
🍽 Equipment Needed
BeeyondCereal is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.
- Slow Cooker
Check out how to make 3 Ingredient Crock Pot Pork Chops with these simple step-by-step instructions:
- First, spray the inside of your slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. For even more convenience you can use the crockpot liners for a no-hassle clean-up later.
- Lay your pork chops in an even layer inside of the crockpot.
- Spread your cans of cream of mushroom soup over the top of the pork.
- Now sprinkle your dry ranch packet over the top.
- Close the lid and set your slow cooker to LOW for 4-5 hours. Note that I do NOT recommend cooking these on high or else the pork chops will be dry.
🍴 Recipe Tips
You will want to make this 3 ingredient crock pot boneless pork chops recipe with thick cut chops. The thicker, the better. Thin-cut will cook much more quickly and can be very dry when it's finally dinner time, which is of course, disappointing.
I personally used center cut pork chops and they were finished within 3 or 4 hours.
Make sure to lay the pork chops in a nice and even layer in the crockpot so that as much surface space as possible is touching the soups and seasonings.
If needed, you can use 2 tablespoons of ranch dressing instead of the dry ranch packet for these 3 ingredient ranch pork chops.
These crock pot pork chops with mushroom soup go great when served alongside simple side dishes like steamed broccoli and stuffing. I like to serve my chops with stuffing, rice, or mashed potatoes so that the gravy made in the slow cooker can be used to flavor the starchy side dishes.
You can keep the leftovers for these pork chops in an airtight container in the fridge for about 3 or 4 days. Reheat before eating.
You can mix together all of the ingredients in this recipe in a gallon sized Ziploc bag and then freeze it for up to 3 months. Thaw overnight in the fridge and heat in the slow cooker as directed when you're ready to eat.
More great dinner recipes to check out soon
- Honey Mustard Pork Shoulder Roast
- Creamy Leftover Turkey Wild Rice Soup
- Sausage and Apple Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Sheet Pan Chicken, Brussel Sprouts and Potatoes
- Garlic and Brown Sugar Crusted Pork Roast
- Roasted Whole Chicken with Potatoes and Carrots
3 Ingredient Crock Pot Pork Chops
- 6 thick cut boneless pork chops ($5.87)
- 2 cans 10.oz cream of mushroom soup ($1.14)
- 1 packet ranch dressing ($0.77)
- Spray the inside of your slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place your pork chops in an even layer inside of the crockpot.
- Spread the cans of cream of mushroom soup over the top of the pork.
- Sprinkle your dry ranch packet over the top.
- Close the lid and set your slow cooker to LOW for 4-5 hours.
- Note that I do NOT recommend cooking these on high or else the pork chops will be dry.
- Check on your pork chops after 3 hours because thinner cut chops will cook more quickly. The pork chops will be finished cooking when the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F.
- Thick cut chops work better and will not dry out as quickly as thin cut. I use center cut boneless chops and they finish in 3-4 hours.
- Make sure to lay the chops in as even of a layer in the crockpot as you can to maximize exposure to the seasonings.
- Substitution. You can replace the ranch packet with 2 tablespoons of ranch dressing if desired.
- Storage. Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
- Make ahead. prep this meal in a gallon-sized Xiploc bag and freeze for up 3 three months. Thaw overnight in the fridge before heating as directed.