This copycat Denny's pancake recipe tastes like the real deal and saves you from having to put your shoes on and find the car keys.
– Buttermilk – Canola oil – Baking soda – All Purpose flour – Salt – Egg – Granulated sugar – Baking powder
– Measuring cups – Measuring spoons – Whisk – Skillet – Mixing bowl
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and baking soda until well mixed.
2. In another bowl whisk together the egg, oil, and buttermilk until blended.
3. Add the egg mixture to the dry mixture and whisk until combined and no flour streaks remain. Do not overmix. The batter will be lumpy.
4. Scoop the batter by the ¼ cup measures onto a preheated greased skillet over medium heat.
5. Cook for about 1-2 minutes per side or until both sides are golden in color.