Air Fryer Chicken Thighs and Potatoes
I always recommend this air fryer chicken thighs and potatoes recipe for a full meal in minutes. It cooks in under 30 minutes and turns out perfectly crisp every time.
Servings: 5 servings
Cost: Recipe $8.20 / Serving $1.64
- 5 Chicken thighs ($5.64)
- 1 pound Red or yellow potatoes ($1.44)
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil ($0.39)
- 1 teaspoon Italian Season ($0.10)
- ½ teaspoon Dried Rosemary ($0.05)
- 1 teaspoon Onion powder ($0.10)
- ½ teaspoon Paprika ($0.05)
- ½ teaspoon Salt ($0.05)
- ½ teaspoon Black Pepper ($0.02)
- 2 tablespoons Minced garlic ($0.36)
Combine the seasonings in a small bowl. Set aside.
Wash and dice your potatoes into 1 inch sized cubes. Place into a large mixing bowl.
Add in 2 tablespoons of the seasoning blend, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, and the minced garlic.
Toss together until well coated.
Place the potatoes into the air fryer basket.
Add the chicken thighs to the same bowl and top with the remaining seasonings and olive oil. Mix well to coat all sides.
Place the chicken thighs, skin side up, on top of the potatoes.
Air fry at 360 degrees F for 25 minutes. Flip the chicken over so that it is skin side down at the 15 minute mark. During this time, shake the potatoes around a little bit as well.
Serve warm and enjoy.
- If desired you can make this recipe using boneless chicken thighs instead. To do air fryer boneless chicken thighs and potatoes, you may need to remove the chicken thighs about 2-4 minutes sooner than the potatoes as they will cook more quickly than those with bone.
- Different potatoes make all of the difference. You can use potatoes medley/new potatoes (like I did) or you can use fingerling potatoes, red potatoes, yellow potatoes, or russet potatoes. Using sweet potatoes is also okay and can give you a healthier dinner dish to serve up.
- Your chicken is safe to consume when it reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
- You can reheat any leftovers in your air fryer at 350 degrees F for about 5 minutes. Potatoes by themselves may be finished in about 3-4 minutes and depending on the size of the chicken thighs they could take up to 8 minutes to fully warm through. 🥗
- You can keep your leftovers from this dish stored in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-5 days. Reheat again before serving.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 394kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 14g | Trans Fat: 0.1g | Cholesterol: 111mg | Sodium: 337mg | Potassium: 674mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 201IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 34mg | Iron: 2mg