Air Fryer Pizza Rolls
These air fryer pizza rolls are a wonderful way to cook up your favorite binge-worthy snack. Crispy and crunchy on the outside and packed with sauce and melted cheese, this is going to become your favorite way to cook pizza rolls.
Servings: 4 servings
Cost: Recipe $2.53 / Serving $0.63
- 25 Frozen Pizza Rolls ($2.21)
- 1 Tbps Olive Oil ($0.13)
- ¼ cup Marinara Sauce ($0.19)
Preheat your air fryer by either selecting the "preheat" option (if available) or by setting the air fryer for 390 degrees F and letting it run for 2 minutes.
Brush the tray of the air fryer with olive oil to grease it. Do NOT use Pam or similar sprays- they can damage your air fryer.
Place your frozen pizza rolls down onto the tray and try to arrange them in an even layer as much as possible. A little overlapping is okay.
Cook at 390 degrees F for 7-8 minutes, making sure to stop at the 4 minute mark to shake the pan and toss the pizza rolls around. This is what will help them to cook evenly on all sides.
- The cooking time for your pizza rolls will vary based on the strength and type of air fryer that you have. You may notice them cooked perfectly between 6 and 8 minutes. If your pizza rolls "explode" reduce future baking time by 1-2 minutes as this is a sign of them being overcooked.
Extra Crispy Pizza Rolls-
- Keep leftovers stored in an airtight container for up to 3 days in the fridge. Reheat in the air fryer for 2 minutes at 390 degrees F.
- You can make the pizza rolls extra crispy by brushing or spraying them with olive oil or cooking spray prior to cooking.
- Try not to pile the pizza rolls on top of each other as this will extend the cooking time. A little overlapping is okay.
- If you do not preheat your air fryer you may need an extra 1-2 minutes of cooking time.
Serving: 6rolls | Calories: 171kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 265mg | Potassium: 148mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 66IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 1mg