Pancakes in a Mug
Pancakes in a mug are the perfect single serving breakfast for when you want something simple, easy, and delicious. Fluffy pancakes cooked to perfection with very little effort.
Servings: 4 mug pancakes
Cost: Recipe $0.22 / Serving $0.16
Bulk dry mix (makes 4 pancakes)
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour ($0.08)
- 2 Tablespoon Granulated Sugar ($0.02)
- 2 teaspoon Baking Powder ($0.04)
Wet ingredients needed per pancake
- 3 Tablespoon Milk ($0.01)
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract ($0.01)
In a mason jar mix, add dry ingredients.
Add lid and shake well to combine. Keep stored in a cool location for up to 6 months.
How to Make Mug Pancakes
Scoop out ¼ cup of the mix and add it to a microwave-safe coffee mug.
Stir in milk and vanilla. Stir with a fork to combine. Make sure to get around that bottom rim so that everywthing is well mixed.
Cook in the microwave for 1 minute.
For fun you can add up to 2 tablespoons worth of the following:
- Chocolate chips
- Small diced strawberries
- Fresh blueberries
- Maple flavored sugar pearls
- Keep dry mix stored in a cool dark place in an airtight container for up to 6 months.
- Double the pancake recipe if wanting to fill a larger coffee mug.
- You'll know that your microwave pancake is ready to eat when it comes out of the microwave with the edges set and the top middle just barely wet.
Serving: 0.25dry mix | Calories: 146kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 218mg | Potassium: 50mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 18IU | Calcium: 135mg | Iron: 2mg