20 Minute Lazy Enchiladas
These 20-minute lazy enchiladas only take 3 ingredients and 5 minutes of prep work. Perfect for a busy day or a lazy one. You're going to love these taquito enchiladas!
Cost: $8.64 Recipe / $1.72 Serving
- 1 box 20 count frozen taquitos, beef or chicken ($4.98)
- 1 small can enchilada sauce, red or green ($1.68)
- 8 ounces shredded cheese, Mexican blend, cheddar, or Monterey Jack ($1.98)
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
Grease the inside of a 9x13 baking dish.
Lay your frozen taquitos down in the pan so that they all fit in a single layer.
Spray the tops of the taquitos with cooking spray.
Bake for 10 minutes and remove from oven.
Top with the sauce, spreading it evenly over the tops of the taquitos, and then sprinkle the cheese on top.
Bake in the oven for an additional 10 min.
Serve topped with shredded lettuce, diced tomato, sour cream, cilantro, etc.
To view how this recipe was calculated you can visit my pricing disclosure page for more information.
- Make sure to follow the steps in order. We cook the taquitos for a bit by themselves to help the skin crisp and the centers to warm up. Adding everything to the pan at once will cause soggy results and possibly undercooked taquitos.
- Reheating. Reheat your taquitos in the microwave on a plate for 1-2 minutes depending on how many taquitos you cook at once. More taquitos= more time.
- Any brand of taquitos will work but I recommend sticking with the ones that you already know and love.
Serving: 4enchiladas | Calories: 677kcal | Carbohydrates: 60.7g | Protein: 26.2g | Fat: 36.7g | Saturated Fat: 12.5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 7.9g | Monounsaturated Fat: 12.4g | Trans Fat: 0.5g | Cholesterol: 66.7mg | Sodium: 1366.8mg | Potassium: 352mg | Fiber: 5.2g | Sugar: 3.4g | Vitamin A: 220.5IU | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Calcium: 500.7mg | Iron: 4.6mg