This coffee milkshake is the answer to your caffeinated prayers. Made with ice cream and leftover coffee (from that morning's pot) you can turn a boring afternoon into a more lively one.
Servings: 1 glass
Cost: Recipe $0.66
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream ($0.58)
- ½-3/4 cup cold coffee ($0.04)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract ($0.02)
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup ($0.02)
Place all of the ingredients into a blender. Use ½ cup of coffee if you want it thick but use ¾ cup if you want it a tad thinner.
Blend until smooth and then pour into a drinking glass.
Top with whipped cream and more chocolate syrup.
- Go ahead and swap out chocolate syrup for caramel or use them both.
- Use homemade cold brew coffee or storebought and enjoy this drink just the same. You really can't go wrong with your favorite coffee for this coffee milkshake recipe.
Serving: 1glass | Calories: 537kcal | Carbohydrates: 82.1g | Protein: 12.5g | Fat: 17.8g | Saturated Fat: 10.6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.7g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5.3g | Cholesterol: 5.9mg | Sodium: 318.5mg | Potassium: 725.5mg | Fiber: 0.5g | Sugar: 76.2g | Vitamin A: 170.1IU | Vitamin C: 2.3mg | Calcium: 423.9mg | Iron: 1.1mg