Triple Berry Muffin Mix Cookies
Your favorite triple berry muffin mix just got an upgrade and turned into fabulous soft and chewy cookies! What's better than a cookie?
Servings: 20 cookies
Cost: Recipe $2.83 / Serving $0.14
- 2 pkgs (6.5oz) Betty Crocker Triple Berry Muffin Mix ($1.98)
- ½ cup butter, softened ($0.75)
- 1 large egg ($0.08)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract ($0.02)
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
In a mixing bowl, combine the muffin mix with all of the other ingredients until well moistened.
Drop cookie dough by the rounded tablespoonfuls onto a parchment lined baking sheet giving at least 2 inches of space between each.
Bake for 8-10 minutes until puffed and edges look set.
Allow to cool on the baking sheet for about 2 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- You can use any flavored variety of the same size muffin mix packages.
- If desired, add up to one cup of chocolate chips or white chocolate chips to the batter.
- Keep stored in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
- You can freeze these cookies in an airtight container for up to three months.
Serving: 1cookie | Calories: 57kcal | Carbohydrates: 2.4g | Protein: 0.5g | Fat: 5.1g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1.5g | Cholesterol: 21.5mg | Sodium: 27.8mg | Potassium: 5.1mg | Vitamin A: 42.8IU | Calcium: 2.8mg