Garlic Parmesan Roasted Green Beans
A delicious and tasty way to cook up green vegetables. Pack your green beans with garlic and cheesy flavors with this simple recipe.
Servings: 6 people
Cost: Recipe $2.90 / Serving $0.48
- 1 pound Green Beans ($1.68)
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil ($0.39)
- 2 Tablespoons Minced Garlic ($0.36)
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese ($0.47)
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Place all of the ingredients into a gallon sized Ziploc bag or in a large mixing bowl. Toss to combine.
Soread the green beans out onto the prepared baking sheet. Try to get an even layer if possible, but some overlapping is okay.
Bake at 400F for 15 minutes, or until your desired level of donness.
- I like my roasted green beans with parmesan to be firm and crisp to the bite, but if you like yours softer, add a few minutes to the cooking time (and keep a close eye on it).
- I highly recommend using parchment paper as a liner for these because it makes clean up a breeze. No one likes scrubbing melted cheese off of bakeware, am I right?
Make Ahead Instructions
- Simply mix all of the ingredients together and keep them covered in a container until you're ready to heat and eat. You can make them up to a day in advance so go ahead and prep tomorrow's dinner today and make time for yourself tomorrow!
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 133kcal | Carbohydrates: 10.5g | Protein: 5.1g | Fat: 9.1g | Saturated Fat: 2.2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5.6g | Cholesterol: 4.8mg | Sodium: 514.9mg | Potassium: 299.2mg | Fiber: 3.7g | Sugar: 4.4g | Vitamin A: 61.9IU | Vitamin C: 17.2mg | Calcium: 138mg | Iron: 1.5mg