Cake Mix Peanut Butter Blossoms
These easy cake mix peanut butter blossom cookies are super simple and easy to make. Perfect for the holidays or any time of the year when cravings strike.
Servings: 30 cookies
- 1 box Yellow cake mix (15.25 ounce)
- 1 cup Creamy peanut butter
- 2 large Eggs
- ½ cup Vegetable oil
- 30 Hershey Kisses, unwrapped
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix, peanut butter, eggs, and oil until a thick dough forms.
Scoop the dough out into little balls about 2 tablespoons in size. *Optionally, you can roll them into granulated sugar if desired.
Line the cookie dough balls on the baking sheet allowing about 2 inches of space between each.
Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
Immediately press an unwrapped Hershey kiss into the center of each ball and allow the cookies to rest on the baking sheet for about 5-10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to finish cooling completely.
Eat warm for a soft cookie and melted chocolate bite of deliciousness or let them cool and set completely before eating or storing.
- The Hershey kiss is added after baking so that it doesn't melt. It will soften greatly in the warm cookie, so allow it to rest for about an hour or so to harden and set again.
- If desired you can roll your cookie dough balls in granulated sugar (or colored sugar) before baking.
- Storage. Keep your cookies stored in an airtight container for up to a week.
- Freezing. These cookies once cooled and set can be frozen for up to 3 months in an airtight container. Just thaw before eating.
Serving: 1cookie | Calories: 216kcal | Carbohydrates: 22.9g | Protein: 3.5g | Fat: 13.9g | Saturated Fat: 6.9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1.3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4.2g | Cholesterol: 12.4mg | Sodium: 139.3mg | Potassium: 105.5mg | Fiber: 1.3g | Sugar: 15.1g | Vitamin A: 5.3IU | Calcium: 33.8mg | Iron: 0.7mg