These simple 4 ingredients cookies are tasty, tender, and perfect in every way!
You're never going to want to make peanut butter cookies without the cake mix again.
– 1 box yellow cake mix – 1 cup peanut butter – 2 large eggs – 1/2 cup vegetable oil
– Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
– In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix eggs and oil until well combined.
Add in peanut butter until a thick dough forms.
– Use your hands to make about 30 even balls of dough; line them up on your baking sheet.
- The balls will be about 1 tablespoon's worth of dough in size.
– Press a fork into each dough ball to form a "cross hatch" design.
– Bake for 10-15 minutes or until they start to turn slightly brown.
– Let cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.