You're going to love this pineapple watermelon banana smoothie.
It's made with just a few ingredients (most are in the name) and it's so wonderfully thick and naturally sweet that it feels like an indulgent treat.
– 1 cup frozen watermelon – 1/2 cup pineapple chunks, fresh or canned – 1 large frozen banana – orange juice just a splash – 2 scoops, about 1 cup frozen vanilla yogurt
– Add all of the ingredients into your blender.
– Press the button to blend everything together on high until smooth.
– Open the lid and take a little taste sample with a spoon. Adjust if needed by adding in more fruits or juice as desired.
– Divide the fruit smoothie between two drinking glasses and serve immediately.