This watermelon smoothie bowl is packed with healthy fruits and made thick enough you'll need a spoon.
Enjoy a delicious bowl of your favorite summer fruits as a fun way to beat the heat and get a great start to your day.
– 1 cup frozen watermelon – 1/2 cup strawberries – 1/2 cup raspberries – 1/2 cup blueberries – 1/2 frozen bananas – 1/4 cup orange juice – 1 scoop frozen vanilla yogurt
– In a blender, combine all of the ingredients.
– Close the lid and press the button to puree the mixture together until smooth.
– Open the lid and check the consistency and taste. Add in more frozen fruits, yogurt, or even some honey as desired. (this is optional)
– Pour mixture into two serving bowls and top with fruits and/or nuts.