Creamy lemonade is a fun and simple twist on a classic summer drink. Serve yours up in a cold glass full of ice.
– 1 ½ cup Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice (7-8 large lemons) – 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk – 2 cups Water – 4 cups Ice Cubes
– Add your sweetened condensed milk to the bottom of a large pitcher.
– Add in your lemon juice.
– Whisk well to combine. Make sure to get the edges of the pitcher, as the condensed milk may stick there.
– Add in enough ice to fill the pitcher.
– Pour in some cold water to bring the mixture to the top of the pitcher.
– Stir well with a long spoon or whisk to mix the drink evenly.