These easy vanilla muffins are a fantastic option for breakfast and snacks. Made with simple ingredients and prepped in minutes, they're perfect for any time.
– 1/2 cup butter, softened – 1 2/3 cup granulated sugar – 3 large eggs – 1 1/4 cup milk – 1 tablespoon vanilla – 1/4 tsp salt – 4 tsp baking powder – 3 cups all-purpose flour
– Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F and line a muffin pan with paper liners.
– In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
– Add in the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
– Add in the milk and vanilla and mix again until well blended.
– Using a whisk or large rubber spatula stir in the baking powder, salt, and flour until no flour streaks remain. Be careful not to overwork the batter.
– Use a medium-sized cookie scoop or an ice cream scooper to fill each muffin cup 2/3rd of the way full.
– Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until a toothpick can be inserted and come out clean.