Once you make these Instant Pot baby back ribs, you'll never go back to other methods again.
From the tender juicy meat that falls off the bone to the fast cook time, these ribs are simply perfect.
– 3.5 pounds Baby back ribs – 1 teaspoon Salt – ½ teaspoon Black pepper – 1 teaspoon Cumin – 1 teaspoon Paprika – 1 teaspoon Garlic powder – 1 teaspoon Onion powder – ½ cup Favorite BBQ sauce – ½ cup Apple cider vinegar – ½ cup Water
– Add your seasoning to a small bowl. Mix well to combine.
– Sprinkle the seasoning over the ribs. Rub well to coat both sides as best as you can.
– Set your Trivet into the Instant Pot and add in the water and apple cider vinegar (if you don't have apple cider vinegar, use more water).
– Curl the rack of ribs into the pot. Slice in half if they won't fit as-is.
– Place the lid on the Instant Pot and make sure it's set to “sealed.” Hit "Manual," then select "High," and change the time to 18 minutes.
– Allow the Instant Pot to perform a 10 minute "natural pressure release" and then carefully release the rest of the pressure.
– Next, turn your oven to high broil. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Transfer the ribs to the baking sheet.
– Cove your ribs in your favorite barbecue sauce using a pastry brush.
– Place the ribs in the oven to broil for 6-7 minutes or until the barbecue sauce starts to caramelize.
– Remove them from the oven and coat them with a little more BBQ sauce if desired.