These tater tot nachos will be the highlight of any party or meal. These loaded totchos are filled with chicken and beef taco meats, cheese, and crispy golden tater tots for a flavorful dish everyone will love!
– 32 ounce Bag Frozen Tater Tots – 1 pound Ground Beef – 1 Tablespoon Taco Seasoning – 1 cup Cooked Shredded Chicken – 1 Tablespoon Sour Cream – 2 Tablespoon Salsa – 1 can Whole Kernel Corn, Drained – 8 ounces Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
– Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F and line a baking sheet with foil or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
– While the oven is preheating, cook your ground beef in a skillet until browned, drain grease and stir in the taco seasoning until well mixed. Set aside.
– In a small bowl combine the sour cream, salsa, and shredded chicken until well mixed. Add in more sour cream or salsa if you want the mixture wetter. Set aside.
– Arrange frozen tater tots on the sheet so that they can fit.
– Bake the tater tots in the oven for 15 minutes.
– Scatter the ground beef over the top of the cheese, followed by the corn and the chicken mixture.
– Bake for another 5-10 minutes or until the cheese is melted completely.
– Remove from the oven and add your favorite toppings.