Make Taco Tuesday unforgettable with this inspirational twist. Taco Mac and Cheese made with Rotel. It's spicy, cheesy, comforting, and oh so delicious. Did I mention you only need 5 ingredients?
– 1 pound Ground beef – 1 packet Taco Seasoning Mix – 1 can (10oz) Rotel, undrained – 2 boxes Macaroni and cheese, like Kraft – ⅓ cup Milk *optional
– Bring a pot of water to a boil and add in the dry pasta. Cook for several minutes until al dente and then drain. Return the empty pot to the stove.
– Add the ground beef to the empty pot.
– Cook until well browned, breaking up any large pieces as you go. Drain the grease.
– Add in a can of Rotel and the taco seasoning.
– Mix well to combine.
– Add in the powdered cheese from the boxed macaroni.
– Stir well to combine. Add in a little milk if needed.
– Stir in the cooked pasta that you had set aside.