Strawberry cream cheese crescents are delicious, buttery rolls stuffed with a sweet and tangy filling that will have you coming back for more.
– 1 can Crescent rolls (8ct) – 4 Tablespoons Strawberry jam – 2 ounces Cream cheese, softened Glaze – 1 cup Powdered sugar – ¼ teaspoon Vanilla extract – 1-2 Tablespoons Milk
– Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil. Set aside.
– Open the crescent rolls and unroll all of them so that none are sticking together.
– Place about 1 teaspoon of strawberry jam into the center of the large end on each triangle.
– Take the cream cheese and cube it into 8 equal-sized pieces. Place each cube onto the jam.
– Take that large side of the triangle and roll it over to the narrow side.
– Repeat until all have been rolled.
– Place crescents on a baking sheet.
– Bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
– Let cool on the sheet for a minute or two before transferring to a wire cooling rack.
– Add your glaze ingredients to a small bowl.
– Whisk until smooth.
– Drizzle the glaze over the tops of the turnovers.
– Let set for 5 minutes before eating. The filling will be VERY hot when fresh out of the oven.