These strawberry white chocolate chip cookies are easy to make and simply delicious.
Packed with swirls of strawberry jam and white chocolate chips in every cookie, these are a nice treat to look forward to.
– 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour – 1/2 teaspoon baking soda – 1/4 teaspoon baking powder – 1/2 tsp salt – 1/2 cup butter, softened – 1 cup granulated sugar – 1 large egg – 1 teaspoon vanilla extract – 1 cup white chocolate chips – 5 teaspoons strawberry jam
– Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
– In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
– In another bowl cream together the butter and sugar with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
– Add in the egg and vanilla. Mix again to combine.
– Slowly add in the flour mixture, half at a time while mixing at low speed. Continue until all flour has been added and no flour streaks remain.
– Stir in the white chocolate chips until evenly distributed.
– Add your strawberry jam in dollops on top of the dough in scattered locations.
– Lightly swirl the dough around with a wooden spoon to make streaks throughout the dough. Do not overmix.
– Use a 1.5-2 Tablespoon sized cookie scoop to scoop out the dough into balls. Place on the baking sheet, evenly spaced with at least 2 inches of space between them.
– Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes or until the top is no longer glossy and the edges look set. The cookies will appear puffy and underbaked.
– Remove from oven and let cool on the baking sheet for 5-10 minutes. This is when the cookies will decompress and finish cooking so that they are stable enough to move to your rack.
– Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool.