Steamed corn on the cob is an easy low maintenance way to get that crisp golden bite out of these delicious seasonal vegetables.
With hardly any prep or work you can have ready to eat ears of corn in minutes.
– 5 whole Corn Cobs in Husks – 1 tsp Salt – Water
– Husk your corn and cut it in half, removing the dried ends if needed.
– Place corn ends facing down in a steamer basket.
– Bring a large pot of water to a boil. The water should be about 2 inches high. Add a pinch of salt to the water.
– Once the water is to a full rolling boil, place the steamer basket inside and place the lid on the pot.
– Let the water boil for 15 minutes, adding more to the pot if needed (only needed if water boils out).
– Turn off the heat, and using tongs remove your corn. Wrap in foil to save for later or serve warm with butter. Enjoy!