Spinach mac and cheese is a simple 3 ingredient dish that takes moments of prep work but delivers flavor and uniqueness.
– 16 ounce box elbow noodles – 16 ounce container spinach artichoke dip – 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 ounces)
– Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and grease a 9x13 baking dish.
– Cook noodles in a pot on the stove according to package directions until al dente.
– Drain noodles and return to pot. Turn off heat. Stir in cheese and spinach dip until well mixed.
– Place noodle mixture into baking dish and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
– Optionally, broil on high for 1-2 minutes for a golden crisp top.