You're going to enjoy this simple sesame garlic ramen noodles recipe. Made with some simple ingredients, we get a delicious savory noodle dish with a delicious kick of heat too!
– 3 packets Ramen Noodles, Seasoning Discarded – 1 Tablespoon Sesame Oil – 3 Cloves Garlic, Minced (2 teaspoons) – ¼ Cup Soy Sauce – 1 teaspoon Brown Sugar – 2 teaspoons Sriracha or chili sauce – 1 teaspoon Grated/minced ginger or ginger paste – 1 Tablespoon Rice vinegar Optional Garnishes – 4-6 Green onions, thinly sliced – 1 teaspoon Sesame seeds
– Place a large pan over medium-high heat and add in 3 packets of ramen noodles and enough water to cook them in. Discard the seasoning packets.
– Cook for about 5 minutes or until the noodles are soft and can be broken apart. Drain into a colander and set aside. Return pan to stove.
– Add your sesame oil to the pan and cook until sizzling.
– Add in the minced garlic and minced ginger. Cook 1 minute until fragrant.
– Remove the pan from the heat and add in the remaining sauce ingredients.
– Stir together until well combined.
– Add your drained noodles back into the pan with the sauce.
– Toss together well to coat.