– Butter – Fresh green beans – Soy sauce – Red pepper flakes – Garlic cloves – Paprika – Lemon juice – Salt – Pepper
– 12-inch Cast iron skillet – Measuring spoons – Wooden spoon
1. Prepare your green beans by first rinsing them in a colander under cool running water to remove any dirt.
2. Place the green beans on a towel to dry as you prepare a cutting board and knife.
3. Next, use a large knife to trim off the ends.
1. Heat your skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Melt the butter in the skillet.
4. Add in the soy sauce, red pepper flakes, garlic, and paprika. Toss well to combine.
6. Serve warm.
5. Now add in the lemon juice and stir to combine.