Ice cream cone cupcakes are a timeless treat, but have you ever just wanted one or two instead of a dozen or more? Using the microwave is fast, efficient, and perfect for small batches!
– 1 Ice Cream Cone – 2 Tablespoon Dry cake mix *any flavor – 1 Tablespoon Water – 1 Tablespoon Frosting *optional
– In a small bowl, combine the cake mix and water until no large lumps remain.
– Carefully pour the mixture into the cupcake cone. It should just barely come up to the base of the rounded edge of the cone.
– Place onto a microwave safe place and carefully place in the microwave.
– Let cool 1-2 minutes before adding frosting (if using).