This easy hashbrown casserole is a simple and delicious dish perfect for breakfast or dinner.
Packed with cheesy goodness and soft potatoes in every flavorful bite, this is a comforting dish the whole family will enjoy!
– 30-32 oz bag of frozen hashbrowns – 1 cup 8 oz sour cream – 1 onion diced 1 cup – 1 10.5oz can condensed mushroom soup – 3/4 can of milk (1 cup) – 1 8 oz bag shredded cheese of choice or 1.5cups – 1 cup diced ham or 3 slices bacon, cooked – 1 stick butter in patty slices (1/2 cup)
– Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and grease the inside of a 9x13 baking dish, set it aside.
– In a large mixing bowl combine the hashbrowns, sour cream, onion, cream of mushroom, milk, half of the cheese, and your meat (if using) until well blended.
– Pour into your prepared baking dish and then top with the remaining shredded cheese.
– Slice the butter into 12 equal sized squares and arrange them onto the cheese in 4 rows of 3.
– Cover the pan with foil and bake in the oven for 60 minutes.
– Remove the foil and cook for an additional 10-15 minutes.
– Serve warm.