Bring some color to your day with these rainbow rice krispie treats. Made from rice crispy cereal and fruity pebbles, we get a flavorful colorful square of chewy marshmallow goodness.
– 1/4 cup butter – 10 ounce bag mini marshmallows – 4 cups Rice Krispie Cereal – 2 cups Fruity Pebbles Cereal
– Grease the inside of an 8x8 baking dish with some softened butter and set aside.
– Add your butter to a large pan over medium or low heat. Cook until the butter has melted.
– Stir in the mini marshmallows. Cook until dissolved. Stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
– Add in the rice crispy cereal and the fruity pebbles cereal. Mix well to combine.
– Pour into your prepared 8x8 baking dish. Press down to compact into the pan and create an even layer.
– Let rest for about an hour or so to cool and set.