– Boneless & skinless chicken breasts – Olive oil – Paprika – Garlic powder – Oregano or Italian seasoning – Salt – Ground black pepper
– 6 quart Air Fryer – Measuring Spoons – Pastry Brush – Small Bowl
2. Turn the air fryer on and heat it up to 400 degrees F for 2 minutes while you prepare the chicken.
3. Brush the chicken breasts with olive oil using a pastry brush.
4. In a bowl, mix together the seasonings. Sprinkle over the chicken and rub the seasonings all over the chicken to coat all sides.
5. Place the seasoned chicken breasts into the preheated air fryer.
6. Cook at 400 degrees F for 8 minutes. Cook it presentation side up.
7. Flip the chicken over to the other side and cook for another 10-15 min or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.