Air fryer pork loin roast is the closest to grilled pork roast you can get but in the convenience of your kitchen. Made in an hour and with minimal effort, this recipe is perfect for lazy dinners.
– 4 lb Pork Loin Roast – 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil – 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning – 1 teaspoon Garlic powder – 1/2 teaspoon Paprika – 1/2 teaspoon Salt – 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
– Add your seasonings to a bowl. Mix well to combine.
– Brush your pork loin with olive oil and brush the basket of the air fryer, to prevent sticking.
– Sprinkle your seasoning over the pork loin. Rub the seasoning well to cover and coat the pork completely.
– Place your pork loin into the basket. It may need to go in at an angle. Place the fat layer on top, to keep the meat from drying out.
– Cook at 325 degrees F for 1 hour or until the meat reaches 145 degrees F internally.
– Let it rest for 10 minutes before slicing. This will help to seal in the juices.