This cinnamon roll monkey bread is a great way to serve up a breakfast that looks and tastes impressive. Serve it up for dessert or in the morning, and you're sure to have everyone asking for more.
– 3 cans (12.5oz) cinnamon rolls – 1/2 cup white sugar – 2 tsp ground cinnamon – 1/2 cup butter melted – 1/4 cup brown sugar – 1 tsp vanilla extract – 1 Tbsp maple syrup
– Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and grease a bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
– Remove the cinnamon roll dough from the cans and then slice each roll into quarters.
– In a mixing bowl, mix together the cinnamon and white sugar. Toss with the quartered cinnamon rolls to coat.
– Add the coated cinnamon rolls to your bundt pan.
– In a small saucepan melt the butter together with the brown sugar, vanilla, and maple syrup until the sugars are dissolved.
– Pour the mixture over the top of the monkey bread.
– Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, until no longer gooey in the center. Let rest in the bundt pan for 5 minutes before flipping over onto a plate.
– Snip the corner of the icing bag and drizzle it over the top of the monkey bread. You may not need all three icings.