Peanut butter Rice Krispie treats are a delicious spin on a timeless classic.
With gooey and soft rice crispies and a great peanut butter flavor, you have a snack everyone can enjoy!
– 4 tbsp butter – 1 bag mini marshmallows (10oz) – 1/2 cup peanut butter – 5 1/2 cups Rice Krispie Cereal
– Melt the butter in a large pot over low heat.
– Add in the marshmallows and stir occasionally to prevent burning.
– Once the marshmallows look mostly melted, add in the peanut butter and stir until the marshmallows have completely melted and the peanut butter is well mixed.
– Add in the cereal and stir to combine.
– Pour the cereal into a greased 9x13 baking dish or an 8x8 if you want them thicker. Press them down and try to get them flat and condensed.