No eggs? No problem! With these easy eggless pancakes, you can enjoy your favorite breakfast without cracking any shells.
Even better, we don't use any fancy egg replacements either!
– 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour – 2 TBSP granulated sugar – 2 tsp baking powder – 1/2 tsp baking soda – 1/4 tsp salt – 3 TBSP vegetable oil – 1 tsp vanilla – 1 1/2 cups milk
– Add the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt to a large mixing bowl.
– Whisk together until combined.
– Add in the vegetable oil, milk, and vanilla.
– Whisk well to combine until no flour streaks remain. Do not overmix. Lumps are okay!
– Let the batter rest for up to 5 minutes as you preheat a greased skillet to medium heat (350F).
– Scoop the batter by the 1/4 cup measures and round out into circles.
– Cook for about 1-2 minutes per side or until both sides are golden in color.
– When the pancake is finished cooking, transfer to a plate.
– Continue until all pancakes have been cooked.