You're going to love this simple baked bbq chicken thighs recipe. Made on a single sheet pan, you get crispy skin, juicy meat, and all of your favorite barbecue flavors in every bite.
– 5 lbs Chicken Thighs (about 10 pieces) – 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil – 1 teaspoon Italian Season – 1 teaspoon Onion powder – 1 teaspoon Garlic powder – 1/2 teaspoon Paprika – 1/2 teaspoon Salt – 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper – 1 cup Barbecue Sauce
– Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F and line a baking sheet with foil or spray it with nonstick cooking spray. Set it aside.
– Add your seasonings to a small bowl. Mix together to combine. Set aside.
– Place your chicken thighs onto the prepared baking sheet and pat them dry with a clean paper towel. Then, brush the tops with olive oil.
– Sprinkle the seasoning over the chicken thighs. Rub the seasoning around each piece really well so that they are all nicely coated.
– Bake in the oven for 40 minutes. Or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
– Remove the pan from the oven and brush barbecue sauce over the top of the chicken.
– Return to the oven and broil on High for 2-3 minutes or until done. Keep an eye on them so that they don't burn.