Check out this Oreo popcorn recipe and see what cookies and cream flavored bliss you've been missing out on.
Made with America's favorite cookie and a household treat like buttery popcorn, this is one snack everyone can agree on!
– 1 bag Popped popcorn, about 4-5 cups popped – 1 square Almond bark or 1/2 cup white chocolate chips – 12 Oreo cookies, crushed and broken (one sleeve)
– Pop the popcorn and lay it out on a parchment paper or wax paper-lined baking sheet. Remove unpopped kernels if desired.
– In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt your almond bark in 30-second intervals, stirring between each until smooth. This will take about 1-2 minutes.
– Pour the white chocolate over the popcorn and toss well to coat evenly.
– Break your Oreo cookies into small pieces. I like to do this by placing them in a Ziploc bag and smacking them with a rolling pin.
– Pour the oreo cookies over the top of the popcorn. Toss well to coat.
– Let the popcorn rest for several minutes to cool and set.