Wake up to a refreshing glass of strawberry banana orange smoothie. The perfect combination of fruits and flavors in every glass.
– 1 cup Frozen Strawberries (fresh is fine too) – 1 large Frozen Banana – 3/4 cup Orange Juice – 1 cup Low Fat Greek Vanilla Yogurt
– Add your frozen strawberries to the blender.
– Chop your frozen banana and add it to the blender as well.
– Now add in the orange juice and yogurt. Close the lid.
– Blend on high speed until smooth.
– Divide the smoothie between two drinking glasses.