There's nothing better than a sip of iced cold lemonade, but when you add blue raspberry, you get an instant upgrade.
Blue raspberry lemonade has become our favorite summer drink, and this recipe is constantly on repeat around here.
– 1 cup Granulated sugar – 4 cups Water, divided – 1 cup Fresh Lemon Juice – 3 TBSP Blue Raspberry Syrup – Ice Cubes – 1 Lemon, sliced *for garnish
– Add 1 cup of water and 1 cup of sugar to a small pot over the stove.
– Stir and heat just until the sugar has dissolved. Remove from heat. Allow the syrup to cool before use.
– Pour the simple syrup into your pitcher.
– Add in the blue raspberry syrup.
– Add in the lemon juice.
– Now add in the water and enough ice cubes to fill the pitcher. Stir to combine.
– Add sliced lemon for garnish, if desired.
– Pour into drinking glasses and enjoy cold.