This tortilla french toast recipe turns last night's leftovers into a creative "fancy" breakfast. Made from flour tortillas, eggs, and cinnamon, you get crepe-like wraps perfect for any filling!
– 3 eggs – 1/2 cup milk – 8 6-inch flour tortillas – 1/4 tsp cinnamon – 2 tbsp brown sugar
– Place a medium sized skillet on the stove over medium low heat.
– Grease with melted butter or nonstick cooking spray.
– Add your eggs to a large shallow pan or pie plate.
– Whisk until the eggs are well beaten.
– Add in milk, cinnamon, and brown sugar.
– Whisk well to combine.
– Place a single flour tortilla into the egg mixture.
– Flip to coat both sides. Lift and hold the tortilla over the pan for a moment to drip of the excess egg.
– Place the coated tortilla into the preheated skillet. Cook on both sides for about 1-2 minutes or until golden.
– Place the tortilla onto a plate and repeat until all have been finished.
– Add your fillings of choice (I like Nutella and strawberries).
– Roll into little wraps and dust with powdered sugar, if desired.